Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Few Pics

Yesterday afternoon Nicholas and I went on a long walk that ended at the playground. It was a very pretty (if humid and gross feeling) day, so I decided to see if Nicholas would let me take a few pictures before we started playing. And then when we got home I set him in the grass so I could fold the stroller up and he was just so cute that I couldn't resist taking some more pictures. There are none that I am particularly pleased with. Between the humidity and the fact that his hair is just getting too long, he looks pretty disheveled. But, if you're interested, the pictures are here.

And here are a couple that I like because his personality shines through, even if they aren't great examples of good photography:
From 2010 May

From 2010 May

From 2010 May

1 comment: