Sunday, May 2, 2010

Defying all Expectations . . .But You Won't Catch Me Complaining

Nicholas got two more teeth in the last couple days! And not just any teeth--I'm pretty sure they are two of his 1-year molars. What makes this really remarkable is that he has been positively delightful this weekend, on his absolute best behavior.

This child defies all logic sometimes, since molars are supposed to be the most painful and he was way less bothered by them than his other teeth. But, hey, I'm not complaining. I was dreading the day he cut those teeth and apparently we got halfway there without me even noticing. I am in awe of this little guy.

*Shaking head in amazement.*

1 comment:

  1. That explains his crankiness a week ago, if he's like Abby. She was a royal pain for a week, then fine and THEN came the teeth! Argh!

    Bring on the steak!

    ReplyDelete