Monday, July 13, 2009

Poopies Everywhere

I knew cleaning up poop came with having a baby, but I never foresaw having to clean it off the kitchen floor.

I went to change Nicholas' diaper this morning, but partway through I realized from the look on his face that he probably wasn't done. So I decided to fix myself breakfast while he finished. I was standing in the kitchen holding him dressed in just a diaper when suddenly there was an erruption and poop everywhere!

I guess because my hand was under his butt, the runny yellow baby poop shot up the back and out the top of the diaper, all over me and the kitchen floor. Awesomeness.

1 comment:

  1. Okay - I saw this post title in my Reader and thought it was "Poppies" everywhere, especially since right above it was a sleeping post.

    Poop is difficult sometimes. Two summers ago my niece was six months old. One the way to a memorial service she blew through two outfits - the only two brought for her. On the way home she took out a third and ended up in her sisters clothes.

    Poop - for lack of a better term - stinks!

    ReplyDelete