Thursday, October 29, 2009

Next up, perfecting the walk-and-talk

I haven't written many entries this month because my brain has been stuck in the eighteenth century, and I wanted to spend my time not in the eighteenth century actually with Nicholas and Sarah rather than writing about them (okay, I watched some baseball too), but now I'm catching up on my child care duties while Sarah attends to her professional ones.  And so here's another way to know that Nicholas is 100% my child.

While feeding him the last few days, I've taken to watching West Wing episodes--they make me feel better about the world, and if you haven't noticed, daytime TV stinks.  Anyway, he's now twice during his feeding stopped to look at the TV when the theme song came on.  Yes, my son pauses to acknowledge the theme song to West Wing.

And I couldn't be prouder.

No comments:

Post a Comment