Monday, January 17, 2011

Popular with the Ladies ... or at Least One

With Sarah and Nicholas away, it's basically been a five-day pity party for me, so Alice's parents (a.k.a. Katie and Wes) invited me over for dinner last night. When I arrived, Alice was sort of nonplussed about me as Katie said to her, "It's Joe!"  Then Katie added, "Nicholas's daddy," and little Alice's face lit up. "Nicholas!" she happily called, only to be disappointed by his non-presence.

So apparently I shouldn't show up to their house without Nicholas next time.

1 comment:

  1. Poor guy!

    If it helps at all, Abby walked in the door and, completely unprompted, said "I don't love you, Daddy!" I think she thought I was going to make her do something awful like wash her hands! I am not a fan of days like today.

    ReplyDelete