Thursday, July 7, 2011

We're Back

Our internet blackout is over, so I figured I should check in and let you all know how things are going. We are mostly unpacked, although there are still probably a dozen boxes around the apartment, mostly things that go in storage containers we have not yet bought or assembled.

Nicholas has accepted that this is now home and absolutely loves his new room. The past week has been difficult for him, though, because there is stuff everywhere that he is curious about but gets in trouble for touching. It is just impossible to have a child-proof living environment while unpacking. Slowly but surely, however, it is getting better. And we have tried to do fun Nicholas-centered activities (pool, playground, library, science museum) in between the unpacking and a couple dozen trips to Target. I'll post pictures once I get my computer set up.

For now, however, I should go back to working on curtains during this naptime.

No comments:

Post a Comment