Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Growing Boy

Quick post because I have to get back to trying to make this last chapter not awful. But while I'm thinking about it, a few points of news:
  • Nicholas grew again! So maybe the grumpiness last weekend was caused by that. I know, when are we going to learn that "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" means growth spurt? It actually crossed my mind, but he had just had one a few weeks ago so I dismissed it. But, sure enough, today he didn't need pants cuffed up at all that just two weeks ago were cuffed up almost 2 inches. Yeah, serious growth spurt. I doubt it was a full 2 inches, but at least 1. And apparently it was mostly in his legs because he discovered tonight that his legs are finally long enough to get his toes in his mouth. Great.
  • Nicholas is going to be in daycare fulltime for the month of April. Well, except for this Friday and Monday, when the center is closed for Easter. But after that. We are up past our eyeballs in work, he loves it there, and I can honestly completely forget about him while he is there because I am so confident that he is fine. And since they don't currently have anyone taking his spot on W and F, they were willing to let us have those days just temporarily. Perfect.

There was something else in my head a few minutes ago, but it seems to have left, so back to trying to write a compelling opening anecdote I go.

1 comment:

  1. It's so funny how they all do things differently when they spurt. Abby had diaper issues whenever she teethed... Gross.

    ReplyDelete