Friday, January 22, 2010

Outsourcing


From 2010 January
Katie and Alice came over for dinner tonight and it was great to see them. Nicholas was in some sort of really awful mood, but Joe and I enjoyed having the chance to talk with Katie and it was amazing to see all the things Alice can do now. It is hard to believe she is only two weeks older than Nicholas. I am beginning to think that it was bad for him to have figured out the walking with support thing so early because he has no motivation to learn how to move on his own.

Anyway, Katie mentioned that she hasn't updated Alice's blog in forever and joked that she should outsource it to us since we have so much blogging energy. Well, since Alice was being a much better subject for photographs tonight than Nicholas anyway, I figured I'd post some Alice pictures here. One set of her grandparents read this blog anyway.

Alice was all smiles as she crawled around

From 2010 January
but it was hard to get a good picture because that girl moves fast. I couldn't zoom out quickly enough as she crawled towards me.

From 2010 January
Seriously, how adorable is she?

2 comments:

  1. Have Katie look at the frequency of my blog for Abby... Yeah. I've just started copying Abby related posts over from my blog!

    Alice is indeed a cutie!

    DOn't worry about his mobility - he's still plenty young and will figure it out in his own time. Abby was barely crawling at this point in her development, if I recall correctly. (which is also to say that even if he "falls behind" by a little bit, you won't remember it in due time!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and yes, we sure did enjoy the little rug-rat pictures AND the one of Joe reading to both tots! Thank you!
    A and C

    ReplyDelete