Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Game

Joe did make it out again today without too much trouble and so Nicholas and I spent another day just hanging out together. By mid-afternoon we were going a little stir-crazy so I speed-shovelled to unbury the car while Nicholas sat in his carseat bundled within an inch of his life. He was not happy, but I think because he was overheated and couldn't move. But we then had a grand time buying Joe's birthday present. Okay, so the store was insane, but I'm very excited about what we got him. :)

Then after we got home Nicholas created a new game, and so we spent a lot of the afternoon giggling, which really is the best medicine for . . . well, for really just about anything. I don't think I can do the game justice with words, but basically it involves lifting drawer handles up and down and giggling a lot. Trust me, once you see the video you will laugh too. But I can't upload anything without Joe's computer, so you must wait until Tuesday night or Wednesday. And so, really, this post is just a taunt. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment