Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another Growth Spurt . . . I Hope

Stacy has been visiting this weekend, but unfortunately Nicholas' foul mood I mentioned on Friday night has continued. By this afternoon I was convinced he must being going through another growth spurt because that is the only time this "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" thing lasts this long.

This evening, right on schedule, about 2 days after he started to be a horrible pain in the butt, he started to improve. Not delightful, but soooo much better. So hopefully this week he'll be better. I just wish he could have had more fun while Stacy was here.

Although he definitely has decided he likes having her here. When we're walking, about every two steps he turns around to check to make sure she is watching. It's pretty adorable.

1 comment:

  1. Even though Nicholas was body-snatched for part of the time while I was there, I still had a lot of fun getting to play with him, especially last night. Is he still eating like a hungry little piggie today?

    ReplyDelete