Sunday, January 17, 2010

BF 304

I couldn't resist.  Last year, while on fellowship, I got a free t-shirt from the library that Benjamin Franklin founded in Philadelphia, and because I already had one for myself, I took it in the smallest size they had (I think it's a child 6-8).  And then I dreamed of little Peanut running around his school getting beat up for wearing a t-shirt with a 250+ year old woodcut (designed by Franklin as well) as its main graphic.

Please don't call Child Protective Services on me.

I also dreamed of putting little Peanut in the t-shirt while it was still too big in order to take photos.

The anniversary of Benjamin Franklin's birth in 1706 seemed like the perfect opportunity.


From 2010 January

Oh, by the way, this is the perfect angle to see Nicholas's brand new two top middle teeth! No more vampire! (Sarah is a little upset about that, she'd grown to love the look.)

3 comments:

  1. Is he actually getting CUTER?? Yipes!

    (I bought things like that and there is nothing better than seeing it come to fruition!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm . . . 6-8, huh? You know that if he wears that circa 2016, people are going to think he's a Sarah Palin supporter, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good point, though I don't think it'll stop me from putting him in outfits with historical resonance. Plus by 2016 Palin could be hosting the Tonight Show, for all we know, and have left politics behind, with things safely in the hands of President Glenn Beck.

    ReplyDelete