Monday, June 1, 2009

Where's Sarah ... there she is!

I feel like myself for the first time since Nicholas was born. Not that we have this figured out by any stretch, but I'm finally rested and seem to have conquered the nausea I've been battling for days. It's amazing how much of a psychological difference feeling physically together makes. I'm feeling enough like me that I just rigged up a clothesline contraption in the car to dry out some of Nicholas' clothes that my mom hand washed this morning. It looks horribly ghetto but I'm proud of it. We may even take Nicholas out for a walk after he wakes up this afternoon. I now just have to remind myself that progress won't necessarily be linear and there will be hard days, but right now I'm much more optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment