Tuesday, May 5, 2009

17 (Days) Again

Today is seventeen days before Peanut's due date. Why am I telling you that? Well, because I was born seventeen days early, way back in the dark ages when due dates were still calculated using a sexton and an abacus. But the point is that Peanut seems to not be taking after its father just enough to hang out in utero a little while longer.

In other news, Peanut's grandpa thought it would be funny if Peanut were a boy named Crystal Alexis. I think it was mostly because he thought he might slip an 80s pop-culture reference by me. No such luck. But I was amused to learn that the "official" website for the TV show "Dynasty" is shoulderpads.net. Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. I did not think I would slip the pop reference by you. It was suggested that I add a reference to "Dynasty" since you would not get it, but I thought you WOULD get it, so I challenged you, and you proved me right.

    There!

    Grandpa Zippy

    ReplyDelete