Thursday, April 2, 2009

Random snippets from our conversation this morning

As our conversation shifted from the degree of pain I am in this morning (stupid loosening of the pelvic bone) to something we learned in class on Tuesday about the brilliant design of the uterus, I repeated a comment I’ve made before, but this time Joe had a brilliant follow up:

Sarah: “I fluctuate between amazement at what our bodies are able to do and how intricately they are designed for this process and wondering if our bodies were made to do this why the f*** they can’t do it without causing less pain.”
Joe: “Because God is a man.”


A little later in the morning:

Joe: “You’re such a trouper. You’re doing such a good job. I’m going to recommend you to everyone.”

1 comment:

  1. You give me too much credit, dear. I was simply repeating the comment the nurse made on Tuesday night on the same issue. But thanks for the props!

    And keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete