Tuesday, April 7, 2009

On the Road with Peanut

I was thinking today that Peanut's been to quite a few places while still in utero, and because it's me, and I like maps, and I like to procrastinate, I used a website that allows you to show the states you've visited. So I did a map for Peanut, and it looks like this:


Create your own personalized map of the USA

Pretty impressive, huh? Peanut's already done almost the entire East Coast, and made a random trip to Las Vegas. We've been circling West Virginia, though, which may not get fixed until Peanut's first drive to Louisville.

2 comments:

  1. VERY cool. Abby checked off Colorado and Wyoming today - thought Colorado was just an airport layover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't usually count layovers for myself, which is why I've still never "been" to Michigan (stupid layovers in Detroit!).

    ReplyDelete