Monday, February 15, 2010

Photos

I haven't taken many pictures of late because really I don't find the dried snot and chapped face look all that photogenic. But yesterday evening I did take some pictures because I had decided to start playing with some of the settings on our camera. Really I was just playing with lighting and such and so don't have much to show for it. But here is one in which you can see that, while still chapped, he is looking much better.

From 2010 February

Although I guess I didn't show you what he looked like two days ago. Trust me, it wasn't a pretty sight.

But between Nicholas' improved appearance and the fact that I am now on a mission to figure out how to use our fancy camera, I have the feeling I will be taking lots of pictures while I supervise playtime while Joe is on his next trip and we get our next storm.

While I haven't been taking many pictures, there is a new album in The Peanut Gallery. When Allison was over the other day, we used her photo editing software to play with some pictures. Nothing too fancy, mostly just making colors brighter, but it was fun. If you'd like to see the edited versions of some photos of Nicholas, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment