Sunday, October 23, 2011

Home

Nicholas and I are home safe and sound. Joe is still working on getting back to Philly, but should be back by 1am. Nicholas was a rockstar, especially on the flights. And even more so when you consider that when he went to bed at 10:20 tonight that was earlier than the previous two nights. Sometimes he is so aggravatingly 2 years old and other times he just blows me away with his patience.

Nicholas' feelings about the weekend can be pretty well summed up with his prayer tonight: "Dear God, thank you for the planes and for my aunts and uncles."

Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. That's great!

    (I know what you mean - I feel the same about Abby. I know she's four, but sometimes acts like 10 and sometimes acts just like four. Ugh!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lest anyone worry, I indeed made it back to Philadelphia, after volunteering to get bumped from my original flight for bonus travel money.

    One of the joys and possibilities of traveling alone.

    ReplyDelete