Sunday, March 20, 2011

Alice and the Park

Nicholas got the best surprise ever on Friday evening--he got to go to the park with Alice!

They had a blast!

They did a good job of taking turns and were very kind to each other. Alice was much faster at the loop than Nicholas and would come over to him and tell him that it was his turn.
Here they are all lined up, taking turns on the slide:
From 2011 March

My attempts at getting a picture of the two of them by the stream:
From 2011 March
They look more stunned than anything.

I did get a lot of pictures of the back of their heads as they played together, climbed together, or looked at things together:
From 2011 March

I didn't get many good pictures of Nicholas, largely because I didn't want to be too far away from him that close to the water. But, there are a couple really good ones of Alice and Katie, which I'll post since I know some of their family reads this as well:
From 2011 March
From 2011 March
From 2011 March
I absolutely love Alice's hair right now! It is not often that I wish we had a girl, but Alice's hair is so cute.

They are both such good kids and have so much fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment