Saturday, August 18, 2012

Kentucky

Nicholas and I are in the concluding leg of our August travels.  After flying on a tiny airplane
From 2012 August
we did a whirlwind 24 hours detour to drive the remaining 90 miles to Louisville via Cincinnati and Franklin, Indiana to see college friends of mine.  Nicholas was not his best self today, but we had some fun moments this afternoon playing "tennis" with my grandpa and then we had a really delightful time this evening when an aunt and some cousins arrived.  He went from a complete brat to delightful on a dime once he had a captive audience that wasn't me.

I have been really inconsistent with the camera lately, but I remembered to get it out this evening finally:
From 2012 August
From 2012 August
From 2012 August
From 2012 August

No comments:

Post a Comment