Friday, August 24, 2012

Bragging Rights

Nicholas' writing and drawing skills are really impressing me this week, so I need to brag for a minute.

This is the picture he drew of me for my Grandma's birthday:
From 2012 August
His description is that he drew my hands down to my feet.  "Isn't that so silly?"

And his name on the back:
From 2012 August

And then yesterday he learned how to spell "frog."  He was able to figure out how to spell it when I slowed it down to sound it out with him, with the exception of the "o."  Vowels are apparently still too difficult.  The first time he wrote it the letters were not written in left to right order and I had to demonstrate the "F" and the "G" before he tried them, but the second time he got it completely on his own with no visible examples. 

Here is a video of him explaining:
From 2012 August

1 comment:

  1. That's SO awesome! Just all around cool - congrats all around!

    ReplyDelete