Saturday, February 4, 2012

Plotting

Joe was gone the past two days and will get back tonight after Nicholas is in bed. Tonight at dinner Nicholas and I had the following conversation:

S: "Daddy will be home when you wake up in the morning. In fact, when you wake up, you should say, "Daddy, come get me!" (As I was talking I realized I could maybe sleep in if I played this right.)
N: "Mommy, come get me!"
S: No, you say, "Daddy, come get me!"
N: "Daddy, come get me!"
S: "Yes, that's better. Okay, in the morning, what are you going to say?"
N: "Daddy, come get me!"
S: "Yes! I like it when we plot."
N: (giggling) "If I don't plot I say, "Mommy, come get me!"

1 comment:

  1. Each morning Abby wakes up, comes out to (me on) the couch and whines "Where's Mommy?" Would be sad except that it's so cute! :) Hope it worked out for you this morning!

    ReplyDelete