Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cruise Sneak Peek

We're back from the cruise and had a wonderful time. I wrote some posts while we were gone, but need to add pictures to them before I post them, so those will appear over the next few days.

But based on my first glance through the pictures, here is a sneak peek at our vacation.

There is no denying that the cutest pictures from the trip are of Nicholas in his tuxedo on formal night. Here is he is playing peekaboo on the ship's deck:
From Cruise 2010

And I got a photo-op with my handsome little boy . . . and a big beautiful ocean:
From Cruise 2010

And the little guy with his Uncle Mike and Aunt Melinda:
From Cruise 2010

And the family portrait on formal night:
From Cruise 2010

My favorite picture of Nicholas and his Uncle Patrick. This is the window next to our table in the dining room:
From Cruise 2010

Believe it or not, we did more than dress up and eat on the cruise. We also took Nicholas to the beach for the first time. More later, but obviously he had fun:
From Cruise 2010

And this picture pretty accurately captures the vacation. It looks posed, but really Nicholas had gotten sick of sitting in his assigned spot and I just set him down in the closest available spot and everyone else was laughing at him and the photographer had the presence of mind to get the shot.
From Cruise 2010

More to come this weekend . . . I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment