Tuesday, October 4, 2016

New Camera

I'm back at long last.  The posts were already getting pretty sporadic because who has time to write blog posts and then I got a smartphone and switched to taking pictures that way and it became just so much easier to post pictures to facebook from my phone than go through the blog.  But this fall I finally bought a good camera (which I've been wanting for years) and have started learning how to use it (which I've been wanting to do even longer) and it feels gratuitous to post all the pictures to facebook and yet I feel the urge to do something with them.

So I am bringing back the blog, probably mostly as a photo repository without a lot of commentary, but we'll see.  We'll also see how long this lasts.

But for now let's try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment