Friday, October 7, 2016

Busy Saturdays

Our Saturdays have become pretty busy.  I am coaching Nicholas' soccer team so we both have to be at the games early and Lizzie-free.  Joe usually takes Lizzie to gymnastics and then they go to Wegmans. 

Clearly I need to work on my action shots.  I'm not as happy with any of these as I am with the more portrait-style pictures.  I may need a soccer game where I'm not trying to coach simultaneously and also a longer lens.  (Christmas present anyone?) 

But while these stink in terms of photographic quality, they do capture a slice of the kids' activities and the great joy they are having with their fall activities.  I love how much more Nicholas has gotten into soccer and how willing he is to listen to my coaching suggestions.  And Lizzie has been doing so well that they are promoting her out of the parent and me class to the 3-year-old class, even though she is a month shy of the birthday cutoff.  They said she is so good at following directions that there is no need for her to have a parent and she is ready for the challenges the older kids do.  We agree wholeheartedly!








No comments:

Post a Comment