Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Photo Dump

We've been crazy busy but we are finally in the house and able to function.  We are nowhere near unpacked, but at this point I'll take what I can get.  And I'm taking the evening off from house stuff because I need a break from it.  But I've got the first 3 units of my online course up and set to auto-launch at the right times, so I figured I could finally check in on this blog of ours.

The short version of the last couple weeks is that we got a lot done, we're very happy with the results of each of the things we did, there were tons of projects we didn't get to, every single thing we've done (including those things we've paid contractors to come in and do for us) has had a problem or a final step that couldn't be resolved, and there is absolutely no way we could have managed to do this without my mom's help.

There are stories behind many of these pictures, but I am in need of a bowl of ice cream and an hour of tv, so you get a photo dump:
From 2014 June
From 2014 June
From 2014 June
From 2014 June
From 2014 June
From 2014 June
From 2014 June

No comments:

Post a Comment