Saturday, March 1, 2014

This and That

I have a few minutes while I wait for pictures to load, so here are some random things that are going on:
  • Last night was miserable but I don't know if the experiment of having Elizabeth in Nicholas' room last night really failed because it didn't seem to be Nicholas waking Elizabeth up.  And Elizabeth's crying didn't even register with Nicholas.  She just woke up ever hour or so.  And it was actually surprisingly more of a strain to go get her out of Nicholas' room.  It is all of 10 feet away, but just having to actually get out of bed forces me to more fully wake up.  And there were a couple times when I was a little worried I would drop her with how wobbly I felt.  Then again, that might have been more of a problem last night than other nights.  My body was clearly overwhelmed with exhaustion and was shutting down.  I couldn't get warm all evening and I could feel with each waking that my temperature was getting slightly more regulated as I got a little sleep.
  • Nicholas is signed up for tee-ball this spring!  He is super-excited because he has been asking about this for over a year.  And we discovered that the tee-ball practices and games for the town are at the elementary school instead of the town baseball fields, which means we have to go a total of down the street.  And then after that we are taking a break from sports and Saturday morning activities in general because every Saturday morning is a big fight to get out the door.  You would never guess how much he loves soccer with the way he fights getting his uniform on.  I think after a full week of rushing to get out for school/work, he really just wants a lazy Saturday morning.  Sold.

Okay, and some pictures:
From 2014 February
From 2014 February
From 2014 February
From 2014 February
From 2014 February
From 2014 February

No comments:

Post a Comment