Friday, March 21, 2014

Flying

With all of the excitement of Disney World I think Nicholas has already forgotten the excitement that started off our vacation.  I had until I looked back at the pictures.  He was invited into the cockpit and the pilot showed him all the instruments and let him test things out!!!!

From 2014 March

The pilot was amazing about it because not only did he invite Nicholas in when we were getting on the plane but when Nicholas was too shy to take him up on it, he said maybe when we landed and then gave him the chance at the end.  And Nicholas being Nicholas he needed those few hours to get comfortable with the idea.  I have said it before and I will say it again--Nicholas has had an amazing number of really cool and uncommon experiences in his short life.  He truly has no way to understand just how lucky he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment