Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Part I

On Friday they had trick or treating on Main Street in our town and we decided to take Nicholas this year.  Nicholas loved it and amazed me with how much braver he has gotten.  Joe and I were not as thrilled.  It was SO crowded and overwhelming.  I really don't know where everyone came from--this is not a big town.  But he got to go into the barber to show the woman who cuts his hair his costume and she had a special treat for him, so that was sweet.

Also, that means I have pictures of Nicholas' completed costume.  Now that I've seen the pictures, the front is pretty boring, with all the interesting stuff on the back.  But that is true to how Buddy looks, so I don't think I'll make any changes before Thursday.
From 2013 October
From 2013 October
From 2013 October

Another parent even recognized that he was Buddy rather than a generic dinosaur!  For those of you who don't watch Dinosaur Train on a regular basis, here is a picture of Buddy for comparison:

No comments:

Post a Comment