Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Costume Update

Done!  It turns out that making a basic shirt and pants were way easier than I had expected, especially since I was using fleece and these are one-time use items and so I just cut off edges instead of worrying about pretty hems.

Nicholas still insists that he is getting covers for his shoes with claws.  I say the costume is done as is.  He'll probably win in the end, but I'm calling the costume complete and moving on to other things.

I have already bought fabric for my next project (a prettier cover for the bassinet).  I actually want to start on it tonight, but I promised Nicholas that he could help with that.  So instead I may have to channel the nesting energy into something actually practical, like reorganizing the living room.  So much less fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment