Sunday, September 11, 2011

Philly Weekend

Nicholas and I went to Philly for the weekend to see Joe and visit with some of our Maryland friends who are also in the area this year. Or, if you ask Nicholas, we went to Alice's house for the weekend. All three of us had a great time, and I will try to post more about the whole trip later, but for now laundry, unpacking, and getting our bags ready for work/school tomorrow take priority.

So I leave you with one picture, which pretty well captures Nicholas' experience of the weekend:
From 2011 September
We've come a long way since those "playdates" when they were 3 months old that were really an excuse for Katie and I to have adult conversation. I got that as well this weekend and am extremely grateful for it, but I just love seeing how much Nicholas and Alice have really become great friends.

1 comment:

  1. Really awesome and totally cool to have such visits in your life!

    ReplyDelete