Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

It doesn't seem real that it could possibly be Christmas Eve already. I'm hoping that in a couple hours when we all get dressed up and head out to church it will start to seem real.

Nicholas is having a great time with all of his relatives here, as well as the friends of ours who came over to visit today. We've taken some pictures, but I haven't gotten around to loading them, so you'll just have to wait. He has been pretty good about not touching all the beautiful breakable Christmas decorations and has only hit his head twice running around. Per usual for our trips up here, however, he is not napping well. I eventually got him to nap by lying in a grown up bed with him. He is now sleeping up there by himself and I am jumping at every peep so I can get to him before he can fall out.

Have a very Merry Christmas. I'll try to post photos soon.

1 comment: