Saturday, March 21, 2009

NCAA family fun

We've been watching basketball for the couple hours before bed since the tournament started and Peanut is getting in on the action. Each night Joe gets the baby all riled up by talking to it lots and rubbing its elbows or knees or whatever other unidentifiable part is poking out at the moment. I've never known Joe to be so distractable during the final minutes of sporting events as he is when Peanut starts squirming around in response. And Peanut loves the attention, squirming and kicking like crazy (either that or Peanut is saying "leave me alone, Daddy"). I think Peanut will be sad when the games are over and we go back to working at night instead of playing with it. It constantly amazes me how much the baby is able to interact with us.

1 comment:

  1. If Peanut's that much fun before birth I can't imagine how much fun you'll have after Peanut's born

    ReplyDelete