Thursday, October 16, 2014

At daycare

Elizabeth's daycare provider has a new app she uses to keep track of the kids' meals, naps, etc. that sends us the info and as part of it she can tag the kids in pictures she takes on her phone and it automatically sends us the pictures.  So we get surprises during the day of pictures of Elizabeth at daycare.  Or on a busy day we get them at the end of the day when she has time to tag them.  And they make me smile. :)

This was a picture that she took yesterday:
From 2014 October

And it makes me think two things simultaneously.  First, omg she is getting big!  Secondly, I love her daycare!  I love that she is treated like a big kid and is growing into it and exploring and climbing.  And I love how happy and clearly comfortable she is.  And, of course, I love that I get pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment