Friday, March 1, 2013

Missing my Baby

You all know that I am not a very sentimental mom.  I usually crave my space and alone time and consider a day completely to myself to be heaven.  And yet right now I sit in the airport going on a trip (and not even for work!) completely by myself for 3 days and all I want to do is get back on the bus and go home to curl up in bed with my little boy and read Magic Treehouse books. 

Maybe I'm just feeling lazy and/or sentimental because I seem to be coming down with something (I really hope it is just a cold!) or maybe the transformation of our evening and weekend activities to include tons of novel reading has made the time together more enjoyable for me.  Or who knows.  All I know is that I miss my little boy and am really bummed not to be home this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment